Translators Needed!!

I am recruiting Korean, Chinese and Japanese translators!! If you are interested, please send an email to cute_baixue@yahoo.com
*No experience needed*

Wednesday, 7 November 2012

[Eng Sub] 100720 Strong Heart Ep 35 - Jiyeon Cuts


New Policy : I will start to use adfly links as I am now paying translators. I am paying using my own money and it's very unlikely I will get the fund back even by using adfly so after I'm broke no more subbed vids if voluntary translators unavailable. My apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly wait for 5 seconds please.

DO NOT SHARE THE DIRECT LINK OF THE VIDEO. USE EITHER MY ADFLY LINK OR JUST LINK BACK TO THIS POST.

Streaming Link :
Facebook : | Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 |

P/S : Sorry for the video quality. I can't find a good quality raw video. If you want me to sub Strong Heart episode 36, email me (cute_baixue@yahoo.com) or comment below the link of the raw video~ Because I can't find one.

24 comments:

  1. Wow u're back
    thx
    and welcome back :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much :D update soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you thank you thank you!! ^^ You're the best <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, thank you very much~ You're Great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyy~~ Thank you so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. download link pliissss.
    thank U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry no download link as I subbed it based on raw video from dailymotion which split to many parts because I could not find any full raw video link ^^

      Delete
  8. wow u actually use ur own money. respect

    ReplyDelete
  9. finnaly u'r come back..long time no seen new up date brought from u
    thanks alot from upload..^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thz a million! I really appreciate ur hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please email me for episode 36.. :) littleredbean93@hotmail.com
    THANKS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for subbing this!
    I'm watching this bec of Yoon Shi Yoon ^^
    I hope you'd sub ep 36 too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wah, I'm too late to say that I've full Video Ep 35 & 36...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really, where do u have it?

      Delete
  15. wahhh,I just found your blog. Really interesting!! This episode really funny and entertaining... I'm here because yoon shi yoon, and I now become like Ji yeon -T-ARA too, she is soooo cute,pretty and funny

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can you please sub the full thing pleeeeeeeeease

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH MAN I ship these two (JiYeon / Yoon Shi Yoon) so much ^_^ thanks a ton for subbing <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. can you give me the video raw for this !
    cause i want to sub it in another language

    ReplyDelete
  19. can't you sub the whole episode ?
    and the episode after ?
    please

    ReplyDelete